Friday, June 17, 2011

The Start of Something New... I... Think.

Okay, here's the thing. I'm not the person to finish something I started. Yeah, I know. It's not a very good habit to have and believe me, I'm trying to get rid of it. But, my problem is is that I just get bored of something too easily. I'll start something and I'll be all excited but then in the end, I never use it again unless it's graded or my friends have something to do with it like Wattpad or ... actually that's probably the only thing. No. It is the only thing. And I think that that is my worse vice.  Not Wattpad but NOT GETTING THINGS DONE! And I'm extremely peeved at myself for it.

But I hope to keep this working. This whole "Blog". Because for personal uses and just to practice writing essays about my own personal opinions. This really isn't... for you. I'm not expecting much feed back from you people. In fact, if you're reading this, give your self a pat on the back or a hug because you happen to stubble upon this for no reason whatsoever probably. So. Um. Good for you! I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment